WhatsApp is one of the most commonly used instant messaging app across the world on different platforms. Since its acquisition by Facebook, the app has received several features improving the overall experience. Recently, the app added support for tasks and reminders in partnership with Any.do. It enables better productivity on WhatsApp, which was never the case. Thus, to utilize this feature, we have come up with this guide on how to add/save reminders and tasks on WhatsApp using Any.do.
Any.do is one of the leading productivity services, and by partnering with them, WhatsApp has made the right decision. However, there is a caveat, as this feature is only available for Any.do premium subscribers, which cost $2.99 / ₹75.82 per month and is billed annually. That being said, the tasks and reminders feature on WhatsApp can be enabled by either visiting whatsapp.any.do or from the integrations section on the Any.do app.
Steps to add/edit reminders and tasks on WhatsApp
- Open the Any.do app and navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> WhatsApp.
- Add your WhatsApp number and tap on send.
- Enter the six-digit OTP received through text to confirm your number.
- Now, simply turn on reminders and a new conversation with Any.do bot. It will be added to your WhatsApp account.
- Once the WhatsApp integration is set up, you can add/save reminders and tasks by two methods.
- Reminders and tasks are added/saved in WhatsApp by directly texting to Any.do bot conversation by typing “Remind me to…” or forwarding a message from a different chat to Any.do bot.
- Thus, you will never miss any important things from your family, friends, or colleagues while chatting with them on WhatsApp.
We hope our brief guide to add reminders and tasks on WhatsApp would have helped you. If you get any problem while installing or accessing the above services, then do let us know via the comments below.